Thyme essential oil is extracted from an evergreen plant, native to the Mediterranean. It’s uses have been documented through the ages, as a bravery-booster for pre-battle Romans, a cleansing aid for the ancient Greeks and a popular cure during the period of the Black Death during the 1300’s. Due to the potential risks caused by improper use, Thyme essential oil should only be used by professional Aromatherapists.
- This super herb may display antioxidant, antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it ideal for a whole host of body-boosting treatments.
- Try adding Thyme to an inhalation blend to help clear respiratory congestion or apply in a carrier to chest and neck to support the body through viral infections.
- Thyme is also a grounding and soothing oil for the emotions. Use in a vaporisation blend or aromatherapy bath to lift the spirit and release mental tension.
100% Thymus zygis Oil
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use