Native to the Iberian Peninsula of Portugal and Spain, Spanish Marjoram is a wild growing Mediterranean herb, popular with herbalists the world over. Its appearance is actually more similar to Thyme than Marjoram, which is reflected in the plant’s botanical name; Thymus mastichina.
- Traditionally used in Spain and Portugal as an infusion to ease coughs, colds and influenza, Spanish Marjoram as an essential oil may be beneficial in a plethora of immune boosting treatments.
- Blended in a carrier oil and massaged on to the chest, Spanish Marjoram may help to boost circulation and strengthen immunity to common coughs and colds – perfect during the winter months.
- Spanish Marjoram’s pungent and herbal fragrance has a fortifying effect on the mind and if used in steam inhalation or a diffuser, may help to energise and lift lethargy.
100% Thymus mastichina (marjoram) flower oil.
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use