Chamomile Blue (or German Chamomile) in its plant form is often used to make soothing herbal tea and is renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties. This type of Chamomile takes its name from the deep blue oil released on the distillation of the plant’s flower heads.
- Chamomile Blue is non-irritating and non-sensitising, making it ideal in preparations to soothe skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- It may assist as an anti-inflammatory for treating stiff or painful muscles and joints after exercise or muscular trauma.
- Emotionally, Chamomile Blue may ease stress and calm extreme nervous tension.
- Used in a diffuser, bath blend or massage treatment it may help to dispel some of the physical tension caused by stress and anxiety.
100% Chamomilla recutita (chamomile) oil
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use