Camphor White is extracted from the bark of the Asian evergreen Camphor Laurel. When steam distillation is applied to the bark of the tree, a woody, balsamic essential oil is released, with a similar fragrance to Eucalyptus. Due to the potential risks caused by improper use, Camphor (White) oil should only be used by professional Aromatherapists.
- This oil has been utilised in aromatherapy for many years, specifically in the treatment of nervous dispositions and in moments of emotional upheaval.
- Similarly to Eucalyptus, Camphor White can also be used in vaporisation or steam distillations to encourage deep breathing and as a decongestant during periods of illness.
- Camphor White is also commonly used as an insect repellent and is often a prominent ingredient in moth protection products
100% Cinnamomum camphora Oil
- Do not ingest
- Avoid during pregnancy
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult with a healthcare professional before use