Schuessler Nat Sulph
Nat Sulph is called the water eliminating tissue salt and is thus the main remedy for water retention. It is also strongly associated with the liver and gall bladder. This tissue salt is essential for the proper digestion of sugars and starches and for the effective withdrawal of water from the cells. It plays a contributing role in the healthy functioning of the liver and supports the adequate supply of free-flowing healthy bile, which is necessary for the later stages of digestion.
May assist with:
• Vomiting of bile
• Bitter taste in the mouth
• Flatulence & constipation
• Persistent cough or chronic bronchitis
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Sodium Sulphate in a lactose base.
Dose & Administration
• Adults: 1 tablet
• Children: 1/2 tablet
• Infants: 1/4 tablet
• Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
• Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
• Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
• Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.