Schuessler Nat Phos
Nat Phos is the acid neutralising tissue salt and is present in the blood, muscles, nerve and brain cells. It is used in conditions of excess acidity which are characteristically sour smelling. This salt may regulate the balance of fats and acids in the body and is known as the alkaliniser that may alleviate arthritic/ rheumatic tendencies.
May assist with:
• Acid taste & sour breath
• Acid indigestion
• Vomiting of sour fluids
• Diarrhoea with sour smelling stools
• Joint stiffness, use along with Mag Phos
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Sodium Phosphate in a lactose base.
Dose & Administration
• Adults: 1 tablet
• Children: 1/2 tablet
• Infants: 1/4 tablet
• Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
• Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
• Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
• Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.