Schuessler Nat Mur
Nat Mur is the tissue salt responsible for the distribution of water throughout the body. Symptoms become evident where there is too much or too little water i.e. where there is dryness. Stomach juices and cell division are made possible because of this salt. Nat Mur can be used with advantage in cases when a salt free diet is recommended.
May assist with:
• Hayfever, clear watery nasal discharge often with loss of smell
• Watery eyes or nose
• Cold sores around nose & mouth
• Dry lips which crack
• Constipation, dry stools
• Dry whitish scaley, cracked skin
• Dry eyes
• Craving of salty foods
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Sodium Chloride in a lactose base.
Dose & Administration
• Adults: 1 tablet
• Children: 1/2 tablet
• Infants: 1/4 tablet
• Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
• Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
• Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
• Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.