Schuessler Kali Mur
Kali Mur is the remedy for sluggish conditions. It may regulate the balance of fluids in the body and supports the proper functioning of nerves and muscles. This tissue salt may influence the metabolism of sugar and protein and is very important in maintaining balanced intestinal activity. Ulcerated sore throat, tonsillitis and catarrhal infection of the middle ear may all benefit from this tissue salt in alternation with Ferr Phos. Soft glandular swellings and chronic rheumatic swellings may also call for this remedy. Its action is complimentary to that of Calc Sulph as both remedies are concerned with cleansing and purifying the blood. Kali Mur is concerned with the production of saliva and is therefore important in the early stages of digestion.]
May assist with:
• All inflammatory conditions with whiteness such as nasal catarrh, swollen tonsils and ulcers
• Nausea and biliousness
• Constipation with indigestion
• Colds and sore throats
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Potassium Chloride in a lactose base.
Dose & Administration
• Adults: 1 tablet
• Children: 1/2 tablet
• Infants: 1/4 tablet
• Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
• Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
• Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
• Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.