Schuessler Calc Phos
Calc Phos is the most abundant tissue salt in the body. It is found in bones, teeth, connective tissue, blood corpuscles and gastric juices. It is the main constituent of all cells of body fluids and may restore tone to weakened tissues and organs. It assists with the digestion and absorption of food and is vitally important for the building of strong bones and body structure. It may speed up convalescence and replenish the body’s reserves. Calc Phos also plays a part in blood coagulation and may assist with excessive bleeding – nose bleeds.
May assist with:
• Bone problems
• Blood disorders eg. Anaemia
• Poor concentration, low mood and works well in conjunction with Kali Phos
• Poor digestion & nutrition
• Growing pains
• Irregular heartbeat
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Calcium phosphate in a lactose base.
Dose & Administration
• Adults: 1 tablet
• Children: 1/2 tablet
• Infants: 1/4 tablet
• Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
• Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
• Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
• Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.