Schuessler Calc Fluor
Calc Fluor is present on the surface of bones, in the enamel of teeth and in the elastic fibres of the skin and blood vessels. It is responsible for all the elasticity within the body – deficiencies can lead to varicose veins, over relaxed organs, hardened glands, stretched ligaments.
NB Calc Fluor – Calcium Fluoride should not be confused with Sodium Fluoride which is used for fluoridating water supplies.
May assist with:
• Enlarged varicose veins
• Stretch marks
• Poor condition of enamel of the teeth
• Cracks and cuts in the skin
• Constipation due to muscular tone of the rectum
• A backache with dragging down pains
• Chronic synovitis
• Restoring balance to conditions affecting surface of bones
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Calcium Fluoride in a lactose base.
Dose & Administration
• Adults: 1 tablet
• Children: 1/2 tablet
• Infants: 1/4 tablet
• Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
• Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
• Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
• Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.