Fusion OceanPure Fish Oil
Fusion OceanPure Fish Oil contains enteric-coated omega-3s with astaxanthin.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptionally pure omega-3 fatty acid supplement
- Helps relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps healthy people maintain healthy cholesterol balance and keep their blood pressure and triglyceride levels within the normal range
- Helps maintain peripheral circulation
- Supports healthy eyes, vision, mood and cognitive function
- Includes astaxanthin, which has antioxidant properties
- Odourless, low reflux formula
- Certified as sustainably sourced by Friend of the Sea
How it Works
The omega-3s in Fusion OceanPure Fish Oil have anti-inflammatory properties and help relieve mild osteoarthritis symptoms.
Fusion OceanPure also contains astaxanthin, which has an antioxidant action up to 100 times more than that of vitamin E. Omega-3s and astaxanthin may help inhibit inflammatory compounds in the body.
Omega-3s also support cardiovascular health (including helping healthy people maintain a healthy cholesterol balance and support or maintain normal blood pressure and triglyceride levels in the normal range), peripheral circulation (including helping to relieve cold hands and feet), healthy eyes and vision, healthy mood and cognitive function, and skin elasticity.
Fusion OceanPure Fish Oil contains VivoMega® TG90 fish oil – a highly concentrated source of omega-3s with guaranteed freshness, traceability and sustainability, as certified by Friend of the Sea.
Fusion OceanPure Fish oil capsules are odourless, are enteric coated, and are flavoured with natural lemon and vanilla to further reduce fishy burps, reflux and after-taste.
Directions for Use
- Take 1 or 2 capsules once or twice daily
- Child 6-12yrs: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily.
- An extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each enteric coated capsule contains:
|Concentrated Omega-3 triglycerides (VivoMega® TG90)||1250mg|
|[Total omega-3 marine fatty acids*||887.5mg|
|equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid EPA||512.5mg|
|equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid DHA||262.5mg|
|Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus pluvialis||2mg|
|equiv. to Astaxanthin||200mcg|
NO artificial colours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat,nuts or dairy products.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.