Safe to use internally and externally, Activated Charcoal is a multi-purpose supplement that helps relieve symptoms such as flatulence, bloating, fullness and abdominal discomfort.
HOW IT WORKS
- Symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia and abdominal discomfort
- Aids and provides relief to those experiencing symptoms of excess flatulence
- To help absorb unwanted gas and toxins in the lower intestinal tract
- Provides relief from the symptoms of overeating and drinking
- Charcoal provides relief from the discomfort caused by excess gas in the gastrointestinal tract
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 4 capsules 30 minutes before a meal and 4 capsules after a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Products containing activated charcoal should be used with caution in children since it may interfere with absorption of nutrients. Activated charcoal may interact with other medicines. Activated charcoal is not recommended for long-term use.
Active Ingredients per Capsule:
Activated Charcoal ………………………260mg