Valerian is a gentle sedative and relaxant herb, used for centuries to promote restful sleep and ease nervous tension. It can be taken during the day to calm tension or irritability or before bed to aid a good night's sleep.
Valerian is traditionally used for:
• Relief from Insomnia
• Symptomatic relief of mild anxiety
• Beneficial during times of stress
KiwiHerb Valerian may:
• Provide relief of insomnia
• Helps relieve nervous tension & mild anxiety
• Contains gentle sedative and relaxant herbs to help promote restful sleep
• Promotes a good night’s sleep by helping to fall asleep and stay asleep throughout the night
• Helps reduce effects of mild anxiety & nervous tension
• High potency liquid extract
• Suitable for adults & children over 6
• BioGro certified organic
• Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Valerian root (organic) 2.5g /5ml
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives
Adults: 3 - 5ml, Take up to 3 times daily
For insomnia take 5-10ml in the evening
Children: 6-12yrs: 1.5 - 2.5ml up to 3 times daily
Take diluted in 30ml of water and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label.
- Avoid use with other sedative medication (e.g. benzodiazepines, tricyclic antidepressants, opioid analgesics) unless under the guidance of a medical herbalist or doctor.