Whatever’s troubling your tummy – enjoying your meal a little too much, bloating, nausea or all-round digestive discomfort – or if you simply want to show your stomach some love by supporting a healthy digestive system, try Kiwiherb Stomach Calm. It is a unique combination of Kawakawa, Ginger, Peppermint and Certified Organic Manuka Honey. It’s Vegetarian Society approved and has no added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives and no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
- Kawakawa is traditionally used in New Zealand herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of stomach upset & symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence.
- Ginger is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to reduce abdominal bloating & to ease nausea and vomiting.
- Stomach-loving support in a delicious, warming tonic, ideal for cold days or nights.
Each 10ml dose contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Macropiper excelsum (Kawakawa) dried leaf 900mg
Zingiber officinale (Ginger) dried rhizome 400mg
Mentha piperita (Peppermint) dried leaf 250mg
In a base of certified organic NZ Manuka Honey, NZ Kamahi Honey, purified water and palm-free vegetable glycerol, with natural lemon flavour.
Shake well before use.
Children 6-12 years: 2.5-5ml
Take up to four times daily. Take undiluted or dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended during the third trimester of pregnancy or with anticoagulant medication, unless under professional advice.
- Not suitable for use in infants under the age of 12 months.
- Contains alcohol.
- Contains sugars as honey.