KiwiHerb Sound Asleep
Kiwiherb Sound Asleep is a fast-acting herbal aid containing NZ-grown Skullcap, Withania and Passionflower, which are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to assist falling asleep faster, relieve sleeplessness and support the nervous system for a healthy sleep. This easy to use liquid formulation is ideal during times of stress. Taken 30 minutes before bed to help with a better night’s sleep.
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) herb 300mg/ml
Skullcap (Skullcap lateriflora) herb 100mg/ml
Withania/Ashwaganda (Withania somnifera) root 150mg/ml
In a base of organic Manuka Honey containing natural strawberry flavour, organic apple cider vinegar, organic palm-free vegetable glycerine, ethanol and purified water. Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Take half an hour before bedtime. Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediatley. Follow with a glass of water if required.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for us. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
- Consult a health professional prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Contains no more than 29 % v/v ethanol.
- Contains sugars as honey.
- Avoid use with other sedative medication (eg benzodiazepines, tricyclic antidepressants, opioid analgesics) unless under the guidance of a medical herbalist or doctor.