KiwiHerb Organic Cough Syrup
Herbal Cough and Chest Syrup is a great tasting syrup suitable for the whole family. Containing herbs traditionally used to support the health of the respiratory tract and relieve coughs -Marshmallow root, Mullein, White Horehound and Elecampane - and naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey.
Herbal Cough and Chest Syrup is:
• Traditionally used to relieve mild coughs and support respiratory health
• Great tasting formula – suitable for adults & children
• May assist in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing
• BioGro Certified Organic
• 5.6g NZ Manuka honey/ 10ml
• Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Mullein (organic) 300mg / 10ml
Elecampane (organic) 300mg / 10ml
White Horehound (organic) 275mg / 10ml
Marshmallow (organic) 110mg / 10ml
NZ Manuka Honey (organic) 5.6g / 10ml
In a base of organic Manuka honey, organic apple juice concentrate, organic apple cider vinegar with orange & lemon oil.
Contains ethanol. Contains sugars as honey & apple juice.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Adults: 5 -10ml up to 5 times daily
Children 6-12yrs: 2 - 5ml up to 5 times daily
Take diluted in 30ml of water and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label.
- Not for use in children under 2 years old without health professional advice
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.