KiwiHerb EchiBerry Immune Support
EchiBerry combines traditional immune herbs (Echinacea purpurea root, Elderberry and Olive leaf) with antioxidant rich berries, including NZ Blackcurrants (with antioxidant anthocyanins). EchiBerry is perfect for any situation where immunity may be compromised. A delicious antioxidant-rich formula to support health & wellbeing for people on the go. Helps fortify immunity & boost antioxidant levels, particularly during times of stress, such as travelling or during periods of intense exercise.
Naturally sweetened with Manuka Honey, Kiwi herb EchiBerry is the ideal addition to your morning smoothie.
• Assist with the symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections
• Help maintain healthy immune function, particularly during times of acute stress – such as travel, exams, intense exercise
• Pleasant tasting formula naturally sweetened with berries and NZ Manuka honey
• Equivalent of 45g fresh berries per 10ml
• Bioactive antioxidant formula containing anthocyanin rich berries
• Manuka honey has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antifungal activity
• Echinacea contains bioactive compounds with antioxidant activity
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 1.7g / 10ml
Standardised to contain not less than 3.4mg/10ml total alkylamides
Olive leaf (organic) 800mg / 10ml
NZ Blackcurrant, fresh fruit equivalent 28g / 10ml
NZ Manuka Honey 3.85g / 10ml
Elderberry juice concentrate 1ml / 10ml
Minimum fresh fruit equivalent 9g / 10ml
Raspberry juice concentrate 0.2ml / 10ml
Minimum fresh fruit equivalent 8g / 10ml
Suitable for vegetarians.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Adults: 6 - 10ml
Children 6-12yrs: 3 - 5ml
Children 2-5yrs: 2 - 3ml
Take up to 1 – 2 times daily
Take diluted in 30ml of water and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
A tingling or numbing sensation may occur in the mouth immediately after taking – this is normal and indicative of the quality and potency of Echinacea.
Herbs are subject to natural seasonal variation that can affect the taste from batch to batch, however the quality and potency remain unaffected.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label.
- Not for use in children under 2 years old without health professional advice
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (eg chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking
- Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction.