KiwiHerb Childrens Cough & Chest Syrup
Children’s Cough and Chest Syrup is a natural formula specifically designed for children, containing herbal ingredients traditionally used to relieve mild coughs. Honey may help reduce cough frequency and cough severity. Great tasting and naturally sweetened.
It contains ingredients traditionally used for:
• For the relief of cough
• As an expectorant to help relieve catarrh of the upper respiratory tract
• May support respiratory health
Children’s Cough and Chest Syrup is:
• Specially formulated for children 2 – 12 years
• Suitable for all types of cough
• Great tasting formula
• BioGro Certified Organic
• 540mg NZ honey per ml
• Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Mullein (organic) 150mg / 8ml
Hyssop (organic) 120mg / 8ml
Thyme (organic) 200mg / 8ml
Marshmallow (organic) 96mg/ 8ml
Manuka Honey (organic) 4.32g/ 8ml
In a base of certified organic Rata and Kamahi honey, organic apple juice concentrate and apple cider vinegar, with orange & lemon oil.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives. No added gluten, yeast or dairy derivatives.
Contains a small amount of ethanol (4.3% v/v).
Contains sugars as honey & apple juice
Children 2-3yrs: 2 – 4ml
Children 3-6yrs: 4 - 6ml
Children 6-12yrs: 6 - 8ml
Take 2 – 5 times daily
Take undiluted or dilute in 30ml of water and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if required.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label.
- Not for children under 2 years old without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months.
- We recommend consulting a medical herbalist before using this product during pregnancy.