Strong healthy bones
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron is a high-strength calcium supplement with cofactors, including vitamin D and boron, formulated to strengthen bone and tissue during growth and in older adults.
HOW IT WORKS
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains calcium. Calcium is important for healthy bones and may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Adequate dietary calcium during youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone. Women's calcium requirements increase after menopause.
- Calcium is an important mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Magnesium enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
- Boron is a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains zinc as an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc.
- Vitamin D3 assists in the regulation of calcium balance.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as citrate)
|Calcium (from hydroxyapatite)
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3mg
|Magnesium (as oxide)
|Boron (as Borax)
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)
|Zinc (as gluconate)
| equiv. vit. D3 100IU
|Phytomenadione (vitamin K1)
|Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb extract equiv. to dry
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.