Memory & cognitive function
Herbs of Gold Super Brahmi contains BacoMind®, a clinically trialled*^ extract of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) that contains a unique combination of active constituents.
HOW IT WORKS
- Contains BacoMind®, a clinically trialled*^ extract of Bacopa monnieri.
BacoMind® has been clinically trialled* to support cognitive function and memory during ageing.
BacoMind® has also been clinically trialled^ to support learning and memory, including information retention and recall, in children and adolescents.
- Bacopa, also known as Brahmi, contains bacoside A, an active ingredient which assists in the release of nitric oxide that allows the relaxation of blood vessels to enable smooth blood flow throughout the body. This offers a positive effect on learning and memory recall.
- Super Brahmi 6000 has been standardised to contain bacosides, calculated as 135mg of bacoside A.
- Brahmi is a brain and nervine tonic of Ayurvedic medicine, traditionally used to improve memory, concentration and learning.
- Brahmi improves stress adaptation and is beneficial during periods of stress.
*Morgan A. et al. J Altern Complement Med. 2010; 16(7):753-9
^Usha OD. et al. J Pharmacol. Toxicol. 2008; 3(4):302-310
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 2 tablets daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 6 to 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablets can be crushed and added to food.
Each tablet contains:
BacoMind® herbal extract equiv. to dry
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant
stand. to contain bacosides calc. as bacoside A 135mg
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.