Support liver function
Herbs of Gold St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 contains a standardised extract of St Mary’s Thistle to support healthy liver function.
HOW IT WORKS
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 is a one-a-day tablet that has been standardised to contain 400mg silybin, which is the main active constituent responsible for St Mary's thistle's effects on the liver.
- St Mary’s Thistle supports liver health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver.
- St Mary’s Thistle supports healthy digestion and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion, including flatulence, abdominal bloating and feelings of fullness.
- St Mary’s Thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain gallbladder health.
- St Mary’s Thistle is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
Silybum marianum (St Mary's Thistle) seed extract 500mg
|derived from dry seed minimum
| stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.