Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf uses fresh Olive leaf extract that contains high levels of oleuropein, the key active component of Olive leaf.
HOW IT WORKS
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and support immune system health.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular system health.
- Olive Leaf liquid is sourced from fresh, hand-picked Olive leaves from Spain that contain oleuropein, standardised to 44mg/5mL.
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with stevia and is suitable for use by children over 2 years old.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before use. May be taken in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, once or twice daily, with food.
Children 5-12 years – Take 3mL once daily, with food.
Children 2-4 years – Take 1.5mL once daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Each 5mL dose contains:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract equiv. to fresh
| stand. to contain oleuropein 44mg
|Naturally sweetened with Stevia. Contains Potassium sorbate.
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.