High-strength Sour cherry with Celery
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief is comprehensive formula that contains Sour cherry to help reduce the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout.
HOW IT WORKS
- Gout is a condition characterised by joint inflammation that occurs when uric acid builds up around the joint.
- Gout Relief contains a combination of vitamins, minerals and herbs including Celery, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help reduce the occurrence and relieve symptoms of occasional episodes of gout.
- Celery is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a diuretic to temporarily relieve mild fluid retention.
- Gout Relief contains vitamin C, and a greater intake of vitamin C is associated with lower serum uric acid concentrations.
- Vitamin C, Sour cherry and Celery have antioxidant activity, reducing free radicals formed in the body
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults – Maintenance dose: Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
Acute gout relief: Take 2 capsules, twice daily, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each capsule contains:
Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit extract 240mg
|derived from fresh fruit flesh
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed extract 150mg
|derived from dry seed
Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) herb extract 75mg
|derived from dry herb
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Potassium citrate equiv. potassium
|Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.