Omega-3 fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 is a high-strength, low reflux fish oil supplement that contains eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
HOW IT WORKS
- Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps prevent dietary omega-3 essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Fish 1700 supports eye and skin health, and healthy cardiovascular system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 helps maintain brain, muscle and nervous system function.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports healthy foetal eye and brain development, and supports brain function and healthy eye development in breast-fed healthy infants.
- Fish Oil 1700 supports cognitive function, healthy blood circulation and reduces menstruation pain.
- Fish Oil 1700 relieves inflammation and supports joint health.
- Fish Oil 1700 is tested for heavy metals, environmental pollutants and oxidative markers to ensure purity
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 capsule, two or three times a day, with food.
To support joint health: Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Each capsule contains:
|Natural fish oil
| equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 306mg
| equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 204mg
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.