Immune system support for Children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Immune Care contains a blend of herbs, vitamins and minerals to support healthy immune system function in children
HOW IT WORKS
- Children’s Immune Care is a delicious strawberry-vanilla tasting chewable tablet, formulated to support immune system health to fight illness in children.
- Children’s Immune Care contains Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds and flu and relieve mild fever.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease mild upper respiratory tract congestion.
- Children’s Immune Care contains zinc, vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoids, antioxidants that reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Children’s Immune Care is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and is free from artificial flavourings, sweeteners, preservatives and colourings.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Children 2-4 years – Chew 1 tablet daily.
Children 5-12 years – Chew 2 tablets daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) root and rhizome extract 33.3mg
|derived from dry root and rhizome
Malpighia glabra (Acerola) fruit extract 7.5mg
|derived from dry fruit
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
| equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40mg
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 100mg
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract
| equiv. vitamin D3 250IU
|Zinc gluconate equiv. zinc
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.