Herbs of Gold Children’s Cold Care is a delicious blackcurrant flavoured liquid containing herbs used in traditional Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of colds and flu.
HOW IT WORKS
- Children’s Cold Care contains Elderberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of common colds, including mild upper respiratory tract congestion and cough.
- Elderberry is used traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sore throat.
- Echinacea supports the immune system to fight illness and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections and common colds and flu.
- Elderberry and Echinacea are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever.
- Elderberry Echinacea & Olive Leaf is naturally sweetened with Stevia and is suitable for use in children two years and older.
- For maximum benefit, start taking at the onset of cold & flu symptoms.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before use. Take in water or juice.
Children 2-4 years – Take 5mL, twice daily.
Children 5-8 years – Take 7.5mL, twice daily.
Children 9-12 years – Take 10mL, twice daily.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 2 years without medical advice. Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each 5mL contains:
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) juice conc. equiv. fresh fruit
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ext. equiv. fresh
|Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) root ext. equiv. dry
Naturally sweetened with Stevia in a glycerol base.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavours or sweeteners.