Support brain function in children
Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care contains concentrated fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, plus iodine.
HOW IT WORKS
- Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet.
- Children’s Fish-i Care contains 50mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA plus iodine to help prevent omega-3 essential fatty acid and iodine deficiencies in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care maintains skin health in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care helps support healthy eye development, and supports eye function in children.
- Children’s Fish-i Care is available in a delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsule that’s naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylitol.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides
| equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg
| equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.