Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced is a delicious, high-potency chewable vitamin C and zinc supplement with elderflower.
Features & Benefits
- High-potency vitamin C to support healthy immune system function and support the immune system in fighting illness
- Combines three different forms of ascorbate (vitamin C), including calcium ascorbate, which is gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- Contains zinc glycinate, which is highly bioavailable and more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulfate
- Also contains elderflower extract equivalent to 600mg dried flowers per chewable tablet
- Delicious elderberry flavour, sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin
- Vegan formula
How it Works
Each chewable tablet of Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced provides a total of 1000mg vitamin C from three different sources: ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate. By blending ascorbic acid with non-acidic forms of vitamin C, the formula is buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone.
Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced also contains zinc glycinate, a form of zinc that’s more readily available to the body than some other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulfate.
In Fusion Vitamin C 1000 Advanced, these nutrients are accompanied by elderflower extract (equivalent to 600mg of the dried flowers per chewable tablet). The tablets are flavoured with elderberry, and are sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin.
Vitamin C, zinc and immune system function
The immune system consists of a complex array of organs and cells that work together to help defend the body against infections and certain other health problems.
Both vitamin C and zinc provide nutritional support for the healthy functioning of the immune system. When illness is present, vitamin C also supports the immune system in fighting it.
Antioxidant properties of vitamin C and zinc
As antioxidants, zinc and vitamin C reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, which may occur as a result of normal cellular metabolism or environmental exposure (e.g. pollution exposure).
Vitamin C and collagen
Vitamin C is required by the body to support the manufacture of collagen, a form of connective tissue.
Along with zinc, vitamin C also supports the body’s wound healing capacity.
Directions for Use
- Adults: Chew 1 to 2 tablets one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years: Chew ½ to 1 tablet one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Calcium ascorbate (Calcium ascorbate)||544.6mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||450mg|
|Sodium ascorbate (Sodium ascorbate)||337.5mg|
|equiv. to ascorbic acid||300mg|
|Total ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||1000mg|
|Zinc (Zinc glycinate)||17.2mg|
|Plus herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) flower||600mg|
Naturally flavoured with elderberry. Sweetened with monk fruit, xylitol and thaumatin.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NO ADDED artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate
- WARNING: Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, or are pregnant or breastfeeding, always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.