Schuessler Kali Phos
Kali Phos is found in the tissues and fluids of the body, most notably of the brain and nerve cells, and is the principal tissue salt for the nervous system. Kali Phos is vital for regeneration of nerve tissue and forms “Grey matter” within the brain.
Kali Phos may be of benefit for nervous headaches, nervous dyspepsia, sleeplessness, weariness, lowered vitality, low mood and other similar conditions. It is indicated in occurrences of shingles, to support underlying nerve related conditions. It may also be helpful for the relief of nervous asthma in conjunction with Mag Phos.
May assist with:
• Nervous anxiety, diarrhoea from emotional upsets
• Nervous exhaustion and inability to concentrate during exams
• Nervous headache
• Poor concentration
• Loss of appetite
• Insomnia — too tired to sleep & nightmares
• Mental alertness
Ingredients & Excipients
Each tablet contains: 0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Potassium Phospate in a lactose base
Dose & Administration
• Adults: 1 tablet
• Children: 1/2 tablet
• Infants: 1/4 tablet
• Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
• Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
• Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
• Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.