Event: Journey To Change Seminar Series
Date: Thursday May 11th, Thursday May 25th, Thursday June 1st, Thursday June 8th
Where: In-Store at Mammoth Health
Cost: $158 for 4 sessions or $45 per session (subject to availability)
Bookings: Essential: Register by calling 5243 9084 or email: email@example.com
This seminar series is for you if you are ‘stuck’ and you know you need to make some changes but don’t quite know how or what’s stopping you from making those changes! ‘Journey to Change’ will take you through what is needed to create successful change in lifestyle habits – some of which may have been preventing your from achieving your goals and Living Your Best Life.
If you can relate to any of these and are ready to make a change, then Journey to Change is for You.
- •started a gym program and stopped
- •been on a diet and failed
- •gained weight no matter what you do
- •felt like you are no longer in control of your life
- •become more and more disillusioned with how you are living your life
- •had trouble working out your purpose or passion in life
- •lost your zest for life
- •no time to enjoy the fun things you used to do
- •found it hard to get through the day
- •felt a disconnect with how you are living and how you want to live
Journey to Change Seminar Series
Session 1: ‘Making Change that Lasts’ – encourages you to look at all areas of your wellness and work out what changes you would like to see.
Session 2: ‘Overcoming Obstacles – examines those things that get in the way or are stopping you from making changes.
Session 3: ‘Climbing Mt Lasting Change’ explores the importance of all the building blocks that contribute to long last change
Session 4: ‘The Way Forward –Staying on Track’ explores emotional wellness and how positive psychology can contribute to your success.